Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate


Gift Aid

If you are a UK Taxpayer you can add Gift Aid to your giving. Gift Aid is a government initiative, where the basic rate of tax you have already paid on your giving is relinquished to the charitable organisation you are giving to. Donating through Gift Aid means we can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give.

It won’t cost you any extra.

E.G. If you give £100 to HOME Church, we receive an extra £25 from the government because we are a registered charity at no extra cost to yourself.

Simply complete the declaration below.


The first time you add Gift Aid to your giving, you will need to fill in the Gift Aid declaration. Use the online form below or use a Giving Envelope at church on Sunday. From then on Gift Aid is automatically added to your giving. If you give by standing order, we can also claim gift aid on these amounts. For other electronic forms of giving please make sure you complete the questions regarding gift aid. Also, if you are in a higher income-tax bracket, then you can claim back the tax on your giving which is above the basic rate. You can contact HMRC for guidance on how you can make this claim.

If you would like assistance with regards registering for Gift Aid please email

Gift Aid Declaration Form *
HOME Church is a registered charity in the UK. Charity No. 1156973 I am happy for all gifts of money that I have made to HOME Church in the past four years and all future gifts of money that I make, to be Gift Aid donations. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax & Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all of my donations across all Charities, it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
Name *
Address *
Date *

Please notify HOME Church if you need to: 

  • Cancel this declaration

  • Change your name or home address

  • Notify us that you no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and / or capital gains

To contact us, email

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.